Personal data processing agreement
Website Policy Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
Personal data - any information related to a directly or indirectly determined individual (subject of personal data).
Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
By joining this Agreement and leaving your data on the Website of the company Chemtrans BG CJSC (hereinafter referred to as the Website), by filling in the fields of the form (registration) User:
- confirms that all the data indicated by him belongs personally to him;
- confirms and acknowledges that he carefully read the Agreement in full and the conditions for the processing of his personal data, indicated by him in the fields of the form (registration), he understands the text of the agreement and the conditions for the processing of personal data;
- gives consent to the processing by the Site of the personal data provided as part of the information with a view to concluding this Agreement between it and the Site, as well as its subsequent execution;
- agrees to the transfer of his personal data to partners of the events of the organizer;
- agrees to receive a newsletter about the news of the Site, including announcements of articles posted on the Site and advertising materials from partners of the Site;
- expresses consent to the processing of personal data.
Chemtrans BG CJSC uses the personal data of our customers only for the execution of an agreement to which either the beneficiary or guarantor is a party under which the personal data subject is.
The personal data of our customers are stored only for the time necessary for the execution of the contract and are destroyed in accordance with our regulations after the expiration of the contract.
After depersonalization (after removing information that allows us to identify the subject), we can use the data for statistical research or for other purposes.
We always warn our customers before starting to collect personal data and inform them of the purpose of data collection. Before transferring personal data to third parties for any purpose other than those stated during data collection, we always ask for consent.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data, namely the commission of the actions provided for in paragraph 3 of paragraph 1 of Art. 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data”, and confirms that by giving such consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
We pay due attention to the protection of personal data that you provide to us.
To ensure the security of your personal data we are guided by the laws of Russian Federation:
- Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-ФЗ “On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection”;
- Federal Law of July 27, 2006 N 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" (as amended on July 25, 2011)
With regard to the personal data of our customers, we adhere to the following principles:
- the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of processing personal data and integrity;
- compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the goals previously determined and declared during the collection of personal data, as well as our authority;
- compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data with the purposes of processing personal data;
- the reliability of personal data, its sufficiency for the purposes of processing, the inadmissibility of the collection of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of processing.
To ensure the security of your personal data, we use a range of measures, including organizational, software and hardware security measures. These measures are fully consistent with the recommendations of regulators (FSB, FSTEC) on the protection of personal data.
A secure connection is used to protect information from unauthorized access when transmitting personal data via international information exchange networks.
Personal data is transmitted abroad only to the countries that ensure their adequate protection.
Ensuring the protection of personal data when working with our site.
You can browse our website anonymously. We do not associate your IP address with your Personal Information.
Chemtrans BG CJSC has the right to amend this Agreement. When making changes in the current edition the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Agreement comes in force from the moment of its placement, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement.
The legislation of the Russian Federation shall apply to this Agreement and the relationship between the user and the Site arising in connection with the application of the Agreement